Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I miss school.

Yes, Kit, I know, I've joined the league of conformity! I have rebelled against rebellion! Oh well. Don't worry, I'm sure it's only temporary. Anyway, let me explain why I miss school. I want to go practice. How sad is that? Ok, maybe not so sad since I have to do that to survive as a performance major. Still, is there something wrong with me? Who cares. I guess I'm stuck. I also miss the whole regular meal time/food intake levels/lower snacking levels. Summer really screws with my schedules. Maybe I'm more anal than I let on? Somehow that's really hard to imagine, especially for me. Oh well. It sounds like I have a nice roommate. I was kind of worried about that, it being USD, but somehow it's worked out. She's a peppy freshman, or at least that's what I've gathered from our one phone conversation. It should be fun. Hey, at least I don't have to learn a new roommate name! Her name is Mary Anderson, and my last roommate was Mary Elston. (For additional knowledge, our neighbor's name was Mary Hiemstra.) I know a lot of mary's. Ok, so now I think I'm going to work out and go to bed. By the way, if anyone has figured out how to fit in a workout at another point in the day when working a full time job, without! having to get up earlier, let me know. Thanks. :) Ok. time to go.

1 comment:

Psychobunny said...

Yay! I'm not the only nerd around here! "Work on / My medicine, work!" (Extra credit to anyone who can tell me from where those lines originate.)

I think your workout should consist of doing backward handsprings down the hallways at work. No bothersome getting up earlier, and when they catch you, no more bothersome work! (The straitjacket might be a bit uncomfortable, though.)