Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The accordian. Why???

Ok, so I'm sitting in U.Brew, again, (I'm here every tuesday and thursday, because I have most of my mornings free then...) and there is a guy on stage with an accordian. He wrote his own music. Now, as much as I enjoy original music, this is definitely not high on my favorites list. Oh dear. He's just attached a harmonica around his neck. His next song is about skeletons. He sings too, but you can barely hear him over the accordian. Scary. Why am I still sitting here? I guess because I have other things to do while I'm here. I'm just going to try to block him out now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's UBrew? The student union?

Karen said...

Nope, it's the student run coffee shop on campus. Very fun, even if you don't order coffee...there are computers along the wall, and many tables, four recliners, and two couches. Great meeting place, when there's no accordian music to have to yell over. :)