Friday, April 07, 2006

Rehearsal

So I had fun at rehearsal tonight. I'm not being sarcastic, I really did. I could actually see the director today, and she was understandable, despite there still being no mike. We got out about an hour early, too, which I won't complain about. (It was supposed to be a three hour rehearsal with a break in the middle somewhere, and she decided we weren't going to take a break and just finish in two hours.) I like the director, actually. She's really really good, and actually gives choir cues. It's wonderful.

I'm currently avoiding studying for the Biology test that I have at 10 in the morning, but I think I can avoid it no longer. So I'm just going to read through the study guide, and then get up early, (I'm meeting Chris for breakfast anyway), and finish studying. So off I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thought I'd pass this along in case you hadn't seen it.

http://gradschool.about.com/od/music/

Anonymous said...

Darn it, Blogger hijacked my link! This one should work...

http://gradschool.about.com/od/music/