Friday, June 09, 2006

Late night updates.

Hi all!

Ok here's the update. It's Chris's birthday today, (Happy birthday!) and we're heading up to soo foo to meet his parents, grandparents, and my parents and little sis. (And her dog Keya! Haven't seen it yet, sounds cute...black furry chihuahua...even though I don't like small dogs....cute). Anyway, before that, I have an interview at that restaurant that I applied at, Little Italy's...so hopefully that goes well. I don't know how much I really want to be working two jobs right now, but my job that I have now is soon cutting back my hours out of necessity...we're just not that busy anymore...and Little Italy's would continue till I leave Vermillion...unless I find something better. So yeah...hope the interview goes well...

On another note, my nice new camera that I was so excited about had three large areas of dead pixels, which basically means three very large white boxes with black outlines in the middle of my pictures, so I sent it in for repairs. Yay! I got it back today, and all has been mended.

Ok, that's about all I can handle for right now...it's way later than I'm used to anymore! (I've been going to bed at or before midnight regularly now...can you believe it?) Ok....tired.....sleep.....

No comments: