Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well, for all of you who didn't know, I was in an opera recently, and I thought I'd post a few pictures. The last show was last night, and while I'm sad that we won't be doing any more shows, I'm also relieved that we're done.

Also, I've got big news! I have a nephew! Susan had her baby on Thursday, March 22nd. His name is Carter Burke, after his father, Cody Burke, and he was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long. I haven't gotten to see him yet, but I can't wait!


Ok, here's some pictures of the opera...hopefully pictures of Carter to follow soon!



2 comments:

Psychobunny said...

Hey, cool! Your nephew was born just two days after my cousin (Aiden Ray Machan). Seems like everyone's having babies lately. :)

Neat photos, too. I love that dress.

Karen said...

Aiden is the name of my vocal coach/advisor! :D