Sunday, July 03, 2005

A poll.


I'm currently conducting a poll. Please post your votes in the comments section.

If you were to pick a superpower, which would you choose? (Please choose from the provided list.)

A. Sneeze fire. Unexpectedly.
B. Sprout wings and randomly fan oneself to cool off.
C. Abnormally fast ability to groom dogs.
D. Fly. Superfly.
E. the power to tickle the unticklish.
F. Perfect memory for prices on ceiling fans and rubber ducks.
G. The ability to read backwards, and comprehend almost everything.

Please vote now, vote often, I don't care.

4 comments:

cdejabet said...

Sneez fire, unexpectedly. It's a cool parlor trick. And if I get a cold, it'll burn out any of the germs in my nose!

Anonymous said...

I'd want to fly and superfly because I'd be able to go anwhere for vacation....anytime. It would also be nice to avoid traffic.

Anonymous said...

I don't understqnd some; but I would like some extraordinary ability, and this would work - read backwards and understaand lots. That would be great!

Anonymous said...

Prices on Rubber Ducks would aways be a awsome thing to have. You really can only imagine what super man would have been able to accomplish with those rubber duck prices. and I can see Batman being more effective if robin could clue him in on the prices of rubber ducks/molded breast plates. Well call me strange but I have strong feelings toward the knowledge of rubber duck Pricing. Its just one of my powers.

MWA (Masked Writting Avendger)