Monday, July 04, 2005

Working on the 4th.


Today I worked from 9ish to 5:30. The great thing about this is that I worked on time and a half. It was a great day. I even got tipped! For all of you that don't know, I work at Holiday Inn Express, as a maid. We don't get tipped often, though you'd think we would. Oh well. It's not a bad job.

I need to do homework now. There usually is a study session at this time of the week, but since it is after all the 4th of July, being a holiday, there is no session. Which means I'm all by my lonesome in trying to figure out my homework. Oh well. At least I have the day off tomorrow to work on it more. I want to do some other stuff too, but I haven't even looked at the homework, so who knows how long it'll take me to do. Hopefully not long!

On one off note, I listened to The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack at work today, and I have to say, there is a LOT of screaming in that. You don't notice it, how frequent it is, once the songs are flowing, but really, people scream all the time. Just so you know. In case you were curious. Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out my bosses blog, you and chris might get a kick out of it.

http://conservativeharvest.blogspot.com

C