Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dinner...Dine Different.

Those of you who know me well have probably heard me say at one time or another, "I'll try almost anything once." Well, it still holds true. Last night, I went out to dinner with Chris and another couple, and we went to Outback. I asked what the catch of the day was, not really planning to order fish, but curious nonetheless, and I ended up deciding to get it. It was Mako Shark. Pretty good stuff, really...I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fish. Considering the size of the animal it came from, you don't really have to worry about those pesky little bones like most fish. Just so you know the size, I'll upload a picture. This is only a medium-sized Mako.



Oh, we all also went to see the Superman movie...it was pretty good! I enjoyed it, anyway.

No comments: