Friday, July 21, 2006

I must say, I'm not blogging because anything interesting is happening. I'm blogging because it isn't. I spent the majority of the afternoon drawing henna tattoos onto my legs, which I may or may not post a picture of when they get darker. (Henna gets darker for a few days, then slowly fades, disappearing completely after three weeks.) Now I have homework to attend to, but I'm avoiding it. I'm not even avoiding it properly, by working on other things I genuinely want to do. I'm simply sitting here, in my little blue chair, blogging and watching the movie Gigi. I think I will do a bit of homework, and then go and work on this painting that's been stuck in my head for about a week now. Maybe I'll post a picture of that, too, when I finish it. Right now, my tea is hot, time to get it and get to work. :(

No comments: