Friday, October 20, 2006

Exhaustion.

Ok. I have to work in the morning, at 9 am, and I'm seriously considering staying up later. I'm exhausted though, and I have no reason to stay up. What is this? Is this just me missing freshman year when I could stay up as late as I wanted on Friday nights because I had nothing to do on Saturdays? I am such a slacker. I haven't even worked on my homework...though I have painted a pumpkin for the guy I'm a secret santa for in Choir...we all were supposed to paint a pumpkin. Anyway, I'm really tired, yet I'm staying up. Oh well...maybe I'll head to bed soon...we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Bed! I do the same thing....I'm exhausted...but can stay up and watch TV (even if there's nothing on) for hours. It must run in the family. :)

College Misery said...

these are beautiful pages. did you get some help with the formatting? wow, stunning. good luck.

Karen said...

I don't know if the previous comment was spam or not, since I don't recognize the person writing, but since you're connected through my friend's blog, I"ll reply. :) I got the pages templates from isnaini.com. The man who does templates there is incredibly good, and the templates are free. Warning though...they are difficult to work with...you have to publish various pictures that are in the blog (for example, the picture of the girl on this blog) on the internet somewhere for them to show up on your blog, and then find in the template where to insert them. Template 50 is faulty, unless you are working on an older computer. Other than that, isnaini.com is great! And thanks for checking out my page! :)