Thursday, October 19, 2006

New blog....and panda dog.

As you all can tell, I decided to change the look of my blog a bit...I was going to do a different template, that I really like a lot better, but it had some bad code, so we're working on fixing that. Meanwhile, I do like this one as well, so it's here to stay for awhile.

Amanda, I saw these pictures, and I thought of you. Were you to get a dog, this would be the one to get. Yes, it really is a dog.




P.S. I don't know where the title of the blog went, but I'll deal with that later, when I don't have homework to finish. I'll add my links back in too...the links that are there are the default ones for this template....one's the guy who designed it, so if you like it, feel free to check it out...he's got some really incredible ones....be warned...template #50 is the one I had trouble with.

3 comments:

Psychobunny said...

It's a nice template. Very feminist-y. I like it even if it is brown! And the panda dog is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad template...threw me off at first. That panda dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=php report maker 2.0 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg